Saturday, August 11, 2012

Progress pics...Part II

I'm going to post a few more in progress pics, but I'll refrain from boring you with the 100+ pics we took of every change :) 

We have stone!!  Bucks County

Close up of the stonework - outlet on the front stoop



Window box...any suggestions on what to put in it?


Chandelier in the dining room



Nipple lights upstairs :)


Ceramic Tile in Connor's bathroom


Ceramic tile in master bathroom - laid on the diagonal



Tile around soaker tub



Close up of accent tile - looks nothing like what we thought we picked but we liked it :)


All stone compete!


Cabinets - sans knobs at this point



Close up of the doors



Can you see the glaze?  Hard to capture with the camera


Entry way light


Railing - I had to fight to get this put in because when we made the decision to have the half wall upstairs, I didn't realize it meant you didn't get the banister...who knew they were related....anyways, our PM was awesome and got this put in...it makes the entry look much bigger.  



View up the steps - half walls vs. the railing at the top.  The loft is where our son's videos and toys will be - it could be messy, I don't want to show the world :)


Cabinets in hall bathroom


Master bathroom cabinet and granite top


I'll take some pics of where we are now...two weeks after move-in and post tomorrow




3 comments:

  1. Looking great! Love that stacked stone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! We are building a Naples Elevation L near Pittsburgh. I was so excited to find your blog - you are the only other Elevation L I've found so far (in the blogosphere, at least)! Not sure you're keeping tabs on the blog anymore, but I thought I'd drop a comment, on the off-chance that you are. :)

    Found your blog, in part, through your friend's Ravenna blog. Wondering if you guys are in the plan in Washington Co. with the Naples model? If so, I may have (unknowingly) been creeping on your house one day while I was visiting the model. If you saw a lady taking pictures of your house one snowy Sunday from a silver SUV, that would have been me. :) Love your exterior choices, by the way. Unfortunately, my neighbor picked Bucks County stone (my first choice), so I wasn't allowed to pick it, but I'm still satisfied with my choices. Yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI, MsRepp, I build very close to where you are talking, did you start a blog?

      dwtimes2.blogspot

      Delete